You can trust our selection for Motorola Headphones Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 51029 reviews for Motorola Headphones and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Motorola Headphones where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Motorola Headphones.
Comparison Chart for Best Motorola Headphones
We found 51029 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Motorola Headphones and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Motorola Verve Loop 105 True Wireless in-Ear Headphones - Black||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Motorola Verveloop 200 Wireless Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones Black||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||OEM UrbanX Corded Stereo Headphones for Motorola Moto G Stylus (2021) with Microphone and Volume Buttons - Black (US Version with Warranty)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Motorola VerveBuds 800 True Wireless in-Ear Headphones - IPX4 Cordless Earbuds with Dual Noise-Cancelling Mic||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Motorola Verve Buds 500 True Wireless Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones Ear Pods White||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Motorola VerveLoop 2+ Super Light||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Motorola Pulse Max Wired Over-Ear Headphones Hi-Fi Sound with Mic Universal with 3.5mmm Jack with Stylus (Renewed)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Motorola VERVEBUDS 120 True Wireless Headphones - Black||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Motorola Escape 500 Wireless Active Noise Cancelling Headphones - Bluetooth Cordless Headset with Mic||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Motorola Escape 220 Over-The-Ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphones - HD Sound||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Motorola Verve Loop 105 True Wireless in-Ear Headphones – Black
2. Motorola Verveloop 200 Wireless Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones Black
- Works with Alexa, Siri & Google assistant
- Built-in microphone for hands-free calls
- Tangle-free magnetic design, secure fit
- Up to 6 hours playtime
- Splash proof IPX4
- Bluetooth 4. 2 technology
3. OEM UrbanX Corded Stereo Headphones for Motorola Moto G Stylus (2021) with Microphone and Volume Buttons – Black (US Version with Warranty)
- The UrbanX Earphones provide an incredibly clear, authentic-sounding, and balanced output
- These hybrid, canal-type earphones feature a sleek metal finish and tangle-free, fabric cable.
- With 8mm and 11mm speaker units, they deliver balanced sound for bass, mids, and highs.
- Compatible with all Samsung Galaxy devices including: Galaxy S10, S10E, S10+, S8, S8+, S9, S9+, Note 5, Note 8, Note 9 and more.
- Bulk packaging
4. Motorola VerveBuds 800 True Wireless in-Ear Headphones – IPX4 Cordless Earbuds with Dual Noise-Cancelling Mic
- A TREAT FOR YOUR EARS – Listen to your tunes on these wireless earbuds.
- STAY CONNECTED ALL DAY – Make all the calls you need and listen to all the music you want with these Bluetooth earphones.
- FITS PERFECTLY – Enjoy uninterrupted music and conversations even while you are on the go.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR AUDIO – Download the VerveLife app on your compatible device and create your own sound profiles.
- GET ON WITH YOUR TASKS – Spend more time getting work done and less time fumbling with your headphones.
5. Motorola Verve Buds 500 True Wireless Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones Ear Pods White
- Your new best buds Sleek smart and small take the new Verve 500 ear-buds wherever you go
- Up to 3 hours of playtime with an additional 6 hours delivered by the broodingly dark charging case Featuring dual microphones you can opt to use one or both for calling and Alexa voice activation via the VerveLife app.
- 9h playtime with charging case Bluetooth 5 0 technology Dual-mic technology for crystal clear calls Instant automatic connection to device.
6. Motorola VerveLoop 2+ Super Light
- Integrated ear hooks for comfort during any activity, Plus Sweat proof and waterproof with IP57 rating.
- Features up to 10 hours of playtime and up to a 60 foot range
- Siri, Google now and Alexa compatible
- Integrated microphone for easy toggling between music and calls
- Find last connected location on a map with Hubble Connect for Verve Life app
7. Motorola Pulse Max Wired Over-Ear Headphones Hi-Fi Sound with Mic Universal with 3.5mmm Jack with Stylus (Renewed)
- In-line Microphone for Hands-free Calling With a cord length of 1.
- 40 mm Neodymium Dynamic driver delivers big sound and great bass
- Enjoying your favourite music while you are on the go is easy like never before, thanks to this Motorola Pulse Max Wired Headphone.
- Works with: Apple iPhone 4/5/6/7/8/8x & plus/S or Galaxy S2/S4/S5/S6/S7/S8/S9 & + Edge Note1/2/3/4/5/8/9 and more… Universal to All Bluetooth phone and Tab.
8. Motorola VERVEBUDS 120 True Wireless Headphones – Black
- up to 15 hours total playtime (5 hours in the buds & 10 hours backup in the case)
- touch control
- water resistant buds (ipx6)
- compact design earbuds with sleek usb-c charging case
- smart voice assistant (alexa built-in, siri and google assistant)
- Wireless communication technology: Bluetooth
9. Motorola Escape 500 Wireless Active Noise Cancelling Headphones – Bluetooth Cordless Headset with Mic
- rich sound quality – get lost in the music.
- first-rate noise cancellation – these headphones use active noise cancellation (ANC) technology to cancel out unwanted ambient noise.
- long hours of playtime – our wireless headset is a reliable travel companion.
- splash-proof listening – with an IPX4 waterproof rating, this Bluetooth headset permits you to listen to music even when you’re sweating heavily in the gym or running in light rain.
- on-the-go voice assistant – a smart earpiece, our wireless Bluetooth headphones work with Alexa, Siri and Google assistant.
10. Motorola Escape 220 Over-The-Ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphones – HD Sound
- READY FOR ALL-DAY USE – Stay connected from morning until night.
- TRUE HANDS-FREE CALLING – These wireless Bluetooth headphones feature an integrated microphone, which captures your voice loud and clear to ensure distortion-free conversations over the phone.
- CRISP & CLEAR AUDIO – Enjoy listening to your favorite audio tracks with these over-ear headphones.
- NO MORE TANGLED WIRES – Tired of tangled headphone wires? These over the ear headphones connect to your device via Bluetooth, allowing you to move freely while rocking out to your tunes.
- LISTEN IN COMFORT – Wear these wireless headphones all day without feeling any ear or head discomfort.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Motorola Headphones currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Motorola Headphones based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Motorola Headphones before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Motorola Headphones they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Motorola Headphones, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Motorola Headphones before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Motorola Headphones will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Motorola Headphones if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Motorola Headphones on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.