Our team studied on 51880 reviews available online for Esata Raid Enclosure, chose the finest ones and prepared Esata Raid Enclosure Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Esata Raid Enclosure from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Esata Raid Enclosure from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Esata Raid Enclosure
51880 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Esata Raid Enclosure in this article.
|1||Mediasonic ProBox HF2-SU3S2 4 Bay 3.5” SATA HDD Enclosure – USB 3.0 & eSATA Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps HDD transfer speed||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Syba SY-ENC50104 4 Bay 3.5” SATA III HDD Non-RAID Enclosure – Supports USB 3.0 & eSATA Interface||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Oyen Digital Mobius 5-Bay FireWire 800||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Syba 5 Bay Tool Less Tray Hot Swappable 2.5" 3.5" SATA III RAID HDD External USB 3.0 Enclosure Windows MacOS SY-ENC50118||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||OWC 0GB Mercury Elite Pro Dual RAID USB 3.1 / eSATA Enclosure Kit||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||CineRAID CR-H408 (4 Bay HDD/SSD RAID SuperSpeed USB 3.0/eSATA Enclosure) Windows/Mac/Linux Compatible||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||4.0TB OWC Mercury Elite Pro Dual RAID USB 3.1 / eSATA Storage Solution||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Syba 5 Bay 2.5" and 3.5" SATA HDD External USB 3.0 / eSATA RAID Hard Drive Enclosure Support 80TB & RAID 0/1/5/10/JBOD RAID Mode SY-ENC50122||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Mediasonic HFR2-SU3S2 PRORAID 4 Bay 3.5" SATA Hard Drive Enclosure - USB 3.0 & eSATA||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Silverstone Tek 4 Bay 1U Rackmount RAID Storage Unit with USB 3.0 and eSATA interface (RS431U)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Mediasonic ProBox HF2-SU3S2 4 Bay 3.5” SATA HDD Enclosure – USB 3.0 & eSATA Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps HDD transfer speed
- Support all brand of 3.
- Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps hard drive transfer rate.
- Transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps via USB 3.0, Transfer rate up to 6.0Gbps via eSATA
- Support 2.
- Thermal Sensor Built-in, Auto and Manual mode, and ONE Button interface selection to switch USB 3.
2. Syba SY-ENC50104 4 Bay 3.5” SATA III HDD Non-RAID Enclosure – Supports USB 3.0 & eSATA Interface
- Supports up to four HDDs in a single unit with a capacity of up to 18TB per drive.
- The Forced Convection Process helps speed up the air circulation and heat ventilation to effectively cool the drive and whole system for stable operation and an extended lifespan.
- No A/C Adapter Required. Direct DC Power Connection to the Unit
- Adjustable cooling fan with 3 speeding setting (low, high, and auto)
3. Oyen Digital Mobius 5-Bay FireWire 800
- Interface: USB 3.0, eSATA, and FireWire 800
- Simple RAID configuration via switch settings, no software required
- RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 3, RAID 5, SPAN, JBOD
- Note: We recommend using only Enterprise or NAS drives (512e only).
4. Syba 5 Bay Tool Less Tray Hot Swappable 2.5″ 3.5″ SATA III RAID HDD External USB 3.0 Enclosure Windows MacOS SY-ENC50118
- Supports all brands of 2.
- Raid support: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 3, RAID 5, RAID 10, span, and JBOD
- East interface requires port Multiplier w/FIS-based switching on main computer to enable access to multiple HDDs simultaneously.
5. OWC 0GB Mercury Elite Pro Dual RAID USB 3.1 / eSATA Enclosure Kit
- 0 GB Dual bay USB 3.1 Gen 1 and eSATA equipped performance RAID enclosure
- Hardware RAID 0, 1, span, and independent modes
- Fast USB 3.1 Gen 1 & eSATA connectivity-Accelerate your workflow with transfer speeds up to 407MB/s
- Supports 2 x SATA HDDs. All Cables included
- 1 Year OWC Limited Warranty
6. CineRAID CR-H408 (4 Bay HDD/SSD RAID SuperSpeed USB 3.0/eSATA Enclosure) Windows/Mac/Linux Compatible
- High-speed, low-cost RAID featuring an internal RAID controller with USB 3 and e-SATA interface
- Supports multi-stream SD and compressed HD work flows; Storage capacities up to 12TB
- Internal RAID controller support RAID 0, 1.10, 3 and RAID 5;Auto-rebuild in RAID 5 mode
- Mac OS X, Linux and Windows compatible; RAID level selection software for Mac, Linux and PC
- Unique industrial design, compact steel enclosure; Standard One year factory warranty
7. 4.0TB OWC Mercury Elite Pro Dual RAID USB 3.1 / eSATA Storage Solution
8. Syba 5 Bay 2.5″ and 3.5″ SATA HDD External USB 3.0 / eSATA RAID Hard Drive Enclosure Support 80TB & RAID 0/1/5/10/JBOD RAID Mode SY-ENC50122
- Supports all brands of 2.
- Raid Support: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 3, RAID 5, Raid 10, SPAN, and JBOD.
- eSATA interface requires Port Multiplier with FIS-based switching on main computer to enable access to multiple HDDs simultaneously.
- 0 interface provides maxium speed up to 5 Gb/s.
- The tray-less design provides a simple way of HDD removal and installation – simply pull the handle to insert or withdraw the HDDs.
9. Mediasonic HFR2-SU3S2 PRORAID 4 Bay 3.5″ SATA Hard Drive Enclosure – USB 3.0 & eSATA
- Support 3.
- One Button Raid Control support Single Drive Mode, Raid 0 (Spanning) JBOD, Raid 0 (Stripping), Raid 1 (Mirroring), Raid 3 (Stripped set with dedicated parity), Raid 5 (Stripped set with distributed parity), Raid 10 (Mirroring + Striping).
- Transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps via USB 3.0, up to 3.0Gbps via eSATA.
- Smart Fan with built-in thermal-sensor, Auto & Manual modes, and 3 speed levels
- Compatible with Mac OSX 10.8 or later and Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
10. Silverstone Tek 4 Bay 1U Rackmount RAID Storage Unit with USB 3.0 and eSATA interface (RS431U)
- Support four 3.5″ SATA HDD
- Built-in power supply and three 40mm fans
- Compact and screw-less design for easy HDD installation
- Plug and Play
- Support USB 3.0 maximum 5Gbps transfer speed
- Support eSATA maximum 3Gbps transfer speed Configurable RAID function (RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 10)
Esata Raid Enclosure Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Esata Raid Enclosure stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Esata Raid Enclosure in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Esata Raid Enclosure for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Esata Raid Enclosure Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Esata Raid Enclosure in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Esata Raid Enclosure currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Esata Raid Enclosure based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Esata Raid Enclosure before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Esata Raid Enclosure they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Esata Raid Enclosure, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Esata Raid Enclosure before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Esata Raid Enclosure will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Esata Raid Enclosure if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Esata Raid Enclosure on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.